Friday, August 27, 2010

Let the Blog begin


Well this is my first Blog, it has been a long time coming. I thought it would be fitting to let you know a little bit more about me and what has led to starting my own business. I have always loved creating, building and designing. Ever since I was a kid I loved to use my hands to build things and soon grew to love woodworking. After graduating High school I enrolled in a Joinery apprenticeship program at B.C.I.T and earned my Red Seal Ticket in Joinery and Millwork. I worked for several cabinet and furniture companies for the next few years and grew increasingly aware of my love for design. After several years in the woodworking industry I decided to further my education and enrolled in the Interior Design program at B.C.I.T.

I now have my diploma in Interior Design to add to my technical and hands on skills. Starting Out Of Line Designs has given me the opportunity to develop my skills as both a designer and builder. I love meeting with clients to design a piece that compliments the rest of their home, then taking those designs back to my shop to build and bring to reality. Nothing brings me more pleasure than being able to take a simple drawing or sketch and turn it into an amazing piece of furniture. I love going to work every day... To Create - Build - Inspire It's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment